dancing in the rain....

Happy New Year Everyone!!! 

I pray that 2008 will be a year of good health and tremendous blessings for you and your families!

I apologize for the gap in blogging, but everyone in my house is recovering from a bad round of what we affectionately call "the black plague". We have all spent the last two weeks just trying to breath properly and not hack up a lung. Thank goodness for the vaporizers and honey cough syrup. Courtney finally went back to school today and did very well. Jonathan was hit hard because of his asthma and Jerry and I teeter on the edge of recovery. I was just glad it was a mild day today to be able to open a window and air out the house. Goodbye germs and don't let the door hit you on the backside as you leave!

I am still writing thank you notes to everyone who was so kind to us during these past two months. If you have not received one yet, my apologies. Know that we are praying each day as a family in thanksgiving for the miracles that all of you are responsible for.

Many have asked what will happen with the website. I will still blog from time to time about how Courtney is doing and let you know what is happening in her life. We are working on the paperwork for the trust and hope to have that in place soon. Right now, the bank is holding everything for us and we are still accepting gifts for Courtney's trust. Our family will never be able to thank everyone properly for all that you have done for us. We just hope you each know how much we appreciate every prayer and every gift received.

I have begun a new blog all about being a faithful catholic, wife, mother, baker, seamstress, writer and former homeschooler. It's called "Dancing In The Rain". The response to this blog for Courtney has been so tremendous I was encouraged to expand, and so I will take up that challenge. I hope you will join me often as I share bits and piece's of this wonderful journey called life.

May God Bless each and every one of you and may He continue to make all things new again in your lives each and every day.

Blessings in 2008,
Mary

Labels: