new year, new ideas....

Happy New Year!!

I am excited about this new adventure called blogging. I have learned so much in the past few months writing about my daughter Courtney and our families journey. I hope that I am able to share the joy of life and navigating those storms with all who visit me here on this page.

At the beginning of every year, we are challenged to take a look back at the good, the bad and the ugly of the previous year and renew and refresh our goals for the coming year. There are new strategies to improve our prayer lives, organize and beautify our homes, renew weight loss goals and living a healthier lifestyle and the list goes on and on. So much to think about and so many tools available to help us think and plan. It can be a bit overwhelming to say the least.

For me this New Year is about simplifying my life and remembering what is truly important. Faith, Family and Friends. Last year was one of great turmoil and trails. This year has already begun with a miracle, so it is my prayer that I don't ever forget to be humble before God and thankful for all He has been provided for me and my family.

It is my hope that this blog will encourage and lift up all those who read it. I will be posting on all the things I am passionate about, and there are many. So stay tuned.

May Our Lord Bless You and Keep You Until We Meet Again,
Mary

Labels: