monday inspiration...

Yes, it is indeed a Monday! I woke up wanting to roll back over and go back to sleep. But there was work to be done.

So far I have completed the following:
~ Gone to daily Mass with #1 son
~ Gotten daughter off to summer school and was ready with lunch when she arrived back home
~ 5 loads of laundry - four for the clothesline and 1 for the dryer (everything is folded an ready for distribution)
~ Quad batch of homemade spaghetti sauce ready for the freezer
~ Double batch of lasagnas ready to be frozen for later

I am running out of steam. Still on my list:
~ Cutting out a few more pairs of carpi's for Courtney
~ cutting out her skirt that she will wear for her Confirmation (more on that later)
~ scheduling two doctors appointments
~ preparing the salad for dinner that will accompany zucchini spaghetti and sauce

So I took a break for some cold water and to check my email. I came upon this post by Susan at High Desert Home. It's just what I needed to read to rededicate my energy for the afternoon. Thanks Susan! I am refreshed, rejuvenated and revived. I am also thankful that bathrooms and kitchen floors aren't on the list until Wednesday. Yea!!

I hope your Monday is productive and when you put your feet up this evening, you have a feeling of accomplishment and pride in bringing peace and order to your home. I know that for today, I am grateful I am almost done.
Blessings,
Mary

Labels: