summer capris...


I have been trying to complete some of my summer projects this weekend, and have made some headway with the stack of sewing that needs to be done. I mended shorts, repaired waistbands and hems. Finally I got to the fun part. Courtney was in desperate need of some new carpi's. Since she is in a wheelchair, shorts don't work. She looks like she is naked and that just won't do. So with the help of my very talented mother-in-law, who helped make a master pattern to fit Courtney's ridiculously long legs and take into account the adult diaper she must wear, we have achieved carpi's!!

I am so excited. I have three more to make and we should be set for at least the next two to three summers. Now I just have two Sunday dresses to make for her and then I can get to the new quilt for the Master Bedroom. I'm off to serge...

Blessings,
Mary

Labels: ,