John Paul the Great...Pray for Us!

I was in grade school when John Paul II became Pope. I remember sleeping on the grounds of the National Mall awaiting his first Mass in the US. I became a better Catholic because of this dynamic, God-fearing man. I am a better wife and mother because I have chosen to embrace my cross with humility and humor. He taught me, along with my own father, how to do that. He taught to "Be Not Afraid", to go forth with the assurance that God was walking with me and would never leave me. I am forever grateful for that lesson learned. I pray that I have the faith to never forget it.
He taught us to respect life, from the moment of conception until natural death. He SHOWED us this himself, with his own life as a living example of how it is supposed to be. I wept when I watched this video. We need your prayers more than ever, Karol Wojtyla.
John Paul the Great...Pray for Us!

Song For Karol from Mark Mallett on Vimeo.

Labels: