CrockPot LOVE ~ Resources

I hope you have enjoyed this past week of CrockPot LOVE! Not to worry, there are more recipes to share in the future. I wanted to let you know about some great resources, all of which are available at your local library.
"Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook: Feasting with Your Slow Cooker" by Dawn J Ranck is my all-time favorite crockpot cookbook. The recipes are simple and flavorful. Best-Loved Slow Cooker Recipes by Tate Hunt has some fabulous chicken recipes as well as a sections with desserts and appetizers. Southern Living Slow-Cooker Cookbook by Jane E. Gentry is my husbands favorite crockpot cookbook. Lots of southern favorites including oxtails and ribs. It has my favorite red beans and rice recipe as well. There are also some fabulous recipes available at SavingDinner.Com. Leanne Ely is a genius in my humble opinion.

There are also many resources available online:
A Year of CrockPotting
A Crock Cook
Crockpot Adventures

Labels: