An Amazing Love...



So today, being the Lord's Day, there is no "official" love dare. Today just take a moment to revel in the amazing gift of our Saviour and Lord who loved us so much that He gave His only begotten son for our sins and the sins of the world. We draw upon this love everyday as we serve those God has placed in our life, as we try to love them as Christ loved us. Sometimes we succeed and sometimes we fail. But through it all we have this amazing love and mercy to draw upon, rely on and rest easy in. For He is with us ALWAYS!
I have included the video of Amazing Love written and sung by the very talented Chris Tomlin. The lyrics are below. Bask in them my friends, for they speak the truth of our Lords love for each of them this Lenten season and always. Take some time today to appreciate all the blessings in your life. Treasure those He has put in your life to love. By caring for them with your whole heart, may you see the face of God and know that you are loved in return.
Blessings and Peace,
Mary
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amazing Love
by Chris Tomlin

I’m forgiven because You were forsaken,
I’m accepted, You were condemned.
I am alive and well, Your spirit is within me,
Because You died and rose again.
(Repeat x2)

(Chorus)
Amazing love,
How can it be
That You, my King, would die for me?
Amazing love,
I know it’s true.
It’s my joy to honor You,
In all I do, I honor You.

I’m forgiven because You were forsaken,
I’m accepted, You were condemned.
I am alive and well, Your spirit is within me,
Because You died and rose again.

Labels: