Lenten "Love Dare" ~ Day 20


Day 20
"Love is Jesus Christ"
"While we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly."
~ Romans 5:6

Today's Dare:
"Dare to take God at His word. Dare to trust Him"

The above italicized text come from The Love Dare written by Stephen and Alex Kendrick

Mary's Note:
We are halfway there! This journey has taught me so many lessons already, I am anxious to see where it leads from here. I have realized that without God, I cannot fulfill my vocation. Without His daily presence in my life, I cannot love as I am called to. I am a sinner, unworthy of God's unfailing love, so how am I supposed to reconcile this? How do I seek His help, when I feel I don't deserve it? 

Romans 4:20-22 says:
"Counting on the promise of God, he did not doubt or disbelieve, but drew strength from faith and gave glory to God, fully convinced that whatever God promised He has the power to perform.This is the faith that was reckoned to him (Abraham)as righteousness."

I am called to trust unconditionally in Him! I am called to a daily act of faith, hope and love that He knows all and will provide the daily grace I need to love and be patient with the circumstance of my life. He has died for me and my sins. All He asks in return is the faith of a mustard seed.

Remember as Catholics what we say before receiving His body and blood in the Eucharist:
"Lord I am not worthy to receive you, but only say the word and I shall be healed" 
So ask Him to heal whatever is broken. Ask Him in today and let Him give you all you need. He is the only one who can.
Blessings, 
Mary

Labels: