A lovely day...

I had a wonderful Sunday. It was one of those days where either everything was going to right, or it would be one great train wreck. Praise God, the train stayed on the track and things went smoothly.
The Phases of Womanhood Tea was delightful. Mary Beth Hicks was funny and insightful talking about "God's Eternal Grocery List". The company was sublime and the tea hot, which made for a wonderful afternoon. It was lovely to catch up with so many dear friends.
My evening was capped off by an hour of Adoration led in song by the wonderfully talented Mark Forest. Anytime you combine and Irish tenor and Jesus, it's a pretty special night.
We have only two weeks left of Lent. How is the "Love Dare" going in your house? Things here are moving along. Some days easier than others. I have to remind myself that in order to love fully and completely, I have to go to the source that is complete love, Jesus. Prayer is the answer to any question in life. Of that I am certain.
Know that I am praying for each of you.
Blessings,
Mary

Labels: