Meatless Friday ~ Mary's Supreme Tuna Casserole




This recipe has been developed over the years. My family loves casseroles and I grew up with the casserole queen for a mother. So when it came time to making a healthier and more sophisticated Tuna Casserole, I started with some favorites. These roasted veggies and of course canned cream soups. This recipe is a staple for Meatless Friday's in my home. Maybe it will become one in yours as well.

Bon Appetite!
Mary
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mary's Supreme Tuna Casserole

Roasted veggies
5 cans white meat tuna
1 can Cream of Celery soup
1 can Cream Of Mushroom soup
1 pound whole wheat pasta of your choice
2 cups of grated cheese 
( If your looking to cute the fat then 1 cup will do you in the cheese department. I usually use Gruyere, Sharp Cheddar or Fontina. Sometimes I put in some Parmesan)

Cook Noodles according to package directions. Drain. Place all the above ingredients in a casserole dish, mixing together thouroghly. Bake at 350 degrees until golden on top. Enjoy!
Mary L. on Foodista

Labels: