Welcome Home Son...

Jonathan returned home late Saturday night successfully completing his freshman year at Franciscan University in Steubenville, Ohio. He is happy to be home (I think) and is looking forward to starting his new summer job in two weeks. Until then his days will be filled with old friends and some household chores that Jerry needs a little help with. We are ALL happy to have survived freshmen year. So many life lessons, so many prayers answered. He will return to school in mid-August. Until then I will have this to look forward to...


I didn't believe that he owned this many clothes. Obviously it's time to edit the wardrobe...after their clean.


Yes, miracles do happen...I love a man with dishpan hands! What's that on his face?


Time to get rid of the "freshmen experiment"...


There's the face I know and love! Welcome home Jonathan!!

Labels: