fruitful frustration...

There is a song called "God is God" sung by one of my favorite artists, Steven Curtis Chapman. The chorus is as follows:

God is God and I am not
I can only see a part of the picture He’s painting
God is God and I am man
So I’ll never understand it all
For only God is God


I have been struck this past week by the power of prayer. It's ability to give answers and provide peace of heart and mind. I don't understand why things are happening as they are, but I do know that God is with us during this time of trial and decision. I can only see part of the picture but what I do see is bright and wonderful. God's hand is upon my daughter and He is guiding the decisions we need to make. As much as I don't want ponder some of these things, I must.

I thank God for His wisdom and strength during this time. I thank each of you for your prayers in support of our family. We could not take one step without them.

May He be praised and glorified always!

Mary

Labels: