off on another adventure...

I am off to the Romance Writer's of America National Conference just down the road in Washington DC for five days of workshops all about writing and publishing. I am looking forward to seeing old friends and making a few new ones. 

If your able to PLEASE join us on Wednesday, July 15 at the Marriott Wardman Hotel for the 2009 "Readers for Life" Literacy Autographing. 500 authors will be there to sign their latest work and all the proceeds go to local literacy foundations. It is free (accept for the books you buy of course) and open to the public. You can find a list of authors at the above link.

I hope to be checking in from time to time throughout the week to let you know what I am learning and who I get to meet. 
Keep me in your prayers...
Talk Soon, 
Mary

Labels: