happy anniversary my love!


Happy Anniversary Jerry! It has been an incredible 21 years filled with lots of joys and challenges. I am surprised each day at what God has in store for us just as I was on that first day (see below). I love you and I can't wait to see where God leads us in the coming years.
Always Your One and Only Love,
Mary

(This happens to be my husbands favorite wedding photo). I was NOT expecting the traditional "swat" on the backside as "The Rat" (as he was affectionately known) say "Welcome to the Navy, Mrs. Lenaburg!" I was totally surprised as you can tell by my face. All I heard were cheers and laughter. Jerry just leaned over and whispered "gotcha!" I had a bruise for a week! I asked Bobby later why he swatted so hard and he said that he had to get through the layers of the dress. Trust me, there were not so many layers!)

Labels: