blog time out...

Hi Everyone!
Thank yo so much for the birthday love! It was wonderful day! I will post pictures soon.

The blog will be quiet for the next week. Jerry and I are heading to the mountains of PA for a week with Christopher West and John Paul II's Theology of the Body. There is no internet or cell phones. Just Jesus and His plan for marraige.

I ask for your prayers this week as we go through this seminar. I can only imagine the fruits He has in store for J and I. After 21 years of wedded bliss, we are just beginning to understand the plan God has for our lives, so we go with open hearts and minds prepared to be changed. All for His glory and through His grace!

From there I will head straight to Franciscan University for Parent's Weekend with my son Jonathan. Can't wait to see his smiling face! I miss him! His socks...not so much!

See you next Sunday!!
Blessings and Grace,
Mary

Labels: