cover me in prayers...pretty please...

Dear Friends,

I humble ask for your prayers this weekend. I am on team for our parishes girls Confirmation Retreat. Forty-three eighth grade girls in the splendor of the Shenandoah mountains preparing to receive the sacrament. Please pray for the team and the priests guiding us this weekend. Pray for patience and perseverance for all of us.

I ask for prayers of protection for Courtney and Jerry for the next three days. Also please say a quick prayer for Jonathan who is taking a huge leap for him on Friday and attending his first college mixer. He is a nervous wreck and could use some prayers for courage and grace.

I will be checking back in on Sunday evening. I look forward to participating in "7 Quick Takes" and "Show Me Your Life" again next week.
Blessings and Grace,
Mary

Labels: