a good day...

Today has been a good day. I have been very productive with my writing, in the kitchen and the laundry room as well.

*4 loads of clothing and towels done and folded. Now I need to put everything away.
*4 loaves of bread baked for the Labor Day Picnic at church.
*Jams labeled and ready.
* 2 different cookie batters made and ready to bake off tomorrow. I will make the other two tomorrow to bake off on Friday.
* 2 blog posts written for Phases. I will do final edits tonight.
* Almost done with the next novel I am reviewing. Great read, very funny story. You'll have to check in this weekend to see what I am talking about.

Here are my picture thoughts for the day:


In the beginning...there was dough.


Hours later there was fluffy dough...


Then there was baked goodness...so sorry you don't have smellavision...
YUUUMMM! Jam anyone?

Labels: