finding true beauty @ phases of womanhood

Below is my newest post for the Phases of Womanhood blog site. Stop by and leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.
Mary


I had been looking forward to the Phases of Womanhood Fall Tea for weeks. Images of a sweet concoction served in dainty china cups while woman of all phases of life reconnect with one another on a lovely Sunday afternoon had been swirling around in my mind for days. I knew the speaker, Lisa Brenninkmeyer, would be inspirational and uplifting because I have never been to a Phases event where the speaker was not so. Then a wrinkle appeared in my plan. The tea was scheduled for the same day as my return from a Confirmation Retreat located in the Shenandoah Mountains two and a half hours away.

As a recovering perfectionist control freak, I am still getting used to handing things over to the Divine to “work it out.” Recently I had begun to make small changes and trust more, going deeper in my relationship with Him.


Read more here...

Labels: