small successes (vol.10)...


"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

1.
I got over a serious writing hurdle this week by actually completing a synopsis for my memoir. It was a true mental battle trying to write what the book was about without actually writing the book. Sometimes I really question my ability to do this and I actually talk myself OUT of writing. I am just so happy to have that monkey off my back.

2.
While trying to conquer my writing elephant I have still managed to keep up the laundry and meal prep not ordering out once! I will take that success thank you very much.

3.
I have woken up to a clean kitchen every day this week. Making sure everything is done before I go to bed just makes sense. It's amazing how good that feels to greet the day with a clean work space. Inspiring!

Be inspired one small success at a time over at FaithandFamilyLIVE!
Happy Thursday!
Mary

Labels: