7 quick takes friday (vol.12)...


1.
Love this new song "Live Like We're Dying" by American Idol winner Kris Allen. The lyrics are meaningful and the tune has a great beat that makes dusting much more enjoyable.
HT: BooMama



2.
Holiday Traditions Exchange 2009

I am so very excited. I am going to be participating in the Holiday Tradition Exchange over at Sew Liberated. What is it? Well I will be given a "exchange partner somewhere in the world and we will exchange:
1) one handmade holiday decoration made from any kind of medium.
2.)My family's favorite holiday recipe.
3.) A “Tradition” Tutorial. This is description of one of my family’s special holiday traditions.
How cool is that! I can't wait to find out who my partner is and where in the world they live! I will post about my package when it is ready to go. Very cool!

3.
I absolutely LOVED this post by Sherry Antonetti on FaithandFamilyLIVE. I actually printed it out to keep in my prayer journal it was so on point for me. Sherry also has a blog Chocolate For Your Brain. She is hysterically funny lady who make me laugh every time I check in. Hop over and say hello won't you.

4.
I would like to make some ruffled pillows for Courtney's bed. I found a free PDF over at Portabellopixie one of my favorite sewing and quilting sights. It's fabulous! Check it out and ruffle away!

5.
I have been fervently making my menu's using Like Mother Like Daughters guidelines. They have come in very handy all ready saving time and resources. Life is much better when your organized!

6.
Check out this giveaway over at Phases of Womanhood. You can win a copy of Kevin Vost's Fit for Eternal Life. Leave a comment on the blog and be entered into the drawing.

7.
There are now 41 day until Christmas! Get those lists ready people. There is shopping to do!

Check out these 7 Quick Takes and be inspired!
Happy Friday Everyone!

Blessings and Grace,
Mary

Labels: