small successes (vol.16)...


"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

1.
The house is decorated. Completely done. I am happy.

2.
The Christmas Kitchen is open and in full swing. St. Nicholas Day is Sunday so the packages will be delivered in the early morning hours. I can't wait. It's one of the best days of the year.

3.
I pulled a muscle in my back for the first time in my life. The healing process is long and requires a LOT of patience. NOT my strong suit! I learned a new way to lift Courtney that does not strain my back as much. That alone was worth the injury. God always brings something positive from something difficult. This is a lesson I keep learning again and again.

Bonus:
Here is my latest blog post for the Phases of Womanhood website. It tells the story of our recent hospital stay and The Lessons Learned In Isolation. God is good ALL the time!


Be inspired by other small successes at FaithandFamilyLIVE!
Happy Thursday,
Mary

Labels: