small successes (vol.18)...


"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

1.
T-minus 6 days and counting until the in-laws arrive. The plan is to clean, bake and clean some more. What is my success? I have made my list of things that MUST be done and checked it twice! Me and the Big Guy in Red were separated at birth!

2.
I am learning to step back and allow the college sophomore his space as well as not interfering in his decision making. He has made a big one this week and his Dad and I are very proud of him for recognizing what needed to be done.

3.
I returned ALL my library books without delay this time. NO fines! Woohoo! I can get distracted and forget when things are due. I wrote it on the calendar so I didn't forget. Worked like a charm.

Check out all these great successes! Be inspired to celebrate the small things.

Happy Thursday!
Mary


Labels: