small successes (vol.20)...


"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."
#1.
I survived Christmas. With a house full of guests and much to do, I made it through. When your extended family relationships are touchy sometimes just getting through is a HUGE success. We got through.

#2.
Today is hubby's birthday and I made him these:
You have to understand my husbands love for bacon and all things pork. It's an illness really. I know he will be happy. I am the BEST wife in the world!
Humility was never my strong suit.

#3.
In honor of his birthday I made him a Top Ten list...on time! Not a day late even! Another Christmas miracle!

Bonus:
I actually prayed and thought about my New Year's resolutions and WROTE THEM DOWN! This way, I can hold myself accountable and so can you! Check back tomorrow to see!

To be inspired check out FaithandFamilyLIVE!
Happy New Year!
Mary

Labels: