small successes (vol.25)...




"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."
Danielle Bean ~ Faith and Family LIVE!

1.
I am learning to say "no". As I get older, I recognize how precious my time really is and I am trying to be more intentional with how I spend it. This week I said "no" three times and "yes" once to activities that take me out of my home. It's harder than I thought it would be but I did it.

2.
I made homemade bread yesterday. I have been promising my husband this for weeks and finally I made two loaves yesterday. There was much rejoicing.

3.
I am struggling with the virtue of temperance. I am calling upon my prayer support partner, St. Therese of Lisieux way to often these days. This whole pruning thing is hard to endure. My success?? Recognizing my weaknesses and calling on that prayer team as often as I need them.

Check out these successes over at FaithandFamilyLIVE! Let's support one another as we try to walk in the footsteps of Our Lady.

Blessings and Grace,
Mary

Labels: