small successes (vol.27)...



"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."
Danielle Bean ~ Faith and Family LIVE!

1.
I survived Ash Wednesday...fasted...no t.v...no computer...no chocolate...and I was happy!
It was an amazing day...God is good!

2.
I finished the rough draft of the first half of the memoir. My critique partners liked it...phew! It's much harder than I ever imagined to dig through the past. Now to finish...

3.
I have made a Lenten cleaning plan for the house. This is a new way of looking at Spring Cleaning. How awesome to be done for the biggest day of the year...EASTER!! I am actually looking forward to it. Crazy, I know!

Check out these awesome woman over at Faith and Family LIVE!! They will uplift, inspire and make you laugh.

Blessings and Grace,
Mary

Labels: