small successes (vol.29)...

FaithButton
"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."
Danielle Bean @ Faith and Family LIVE!

1.
OK...really stretching it this week to find something to write...
still stretching...
Oh...I know...I have kept the house fairly clutter free for an ENTIRE week.
Proud Martha moment here...oh yea! oh yea!

2.
I have been sewing again. It feels so wonderful to create loveliness once more.

3.
I am hosting Easter Dinner this year. This is a success because I talked my husband into it. We have a very mall house (900 sq feet) and I have a large extended family (I have six brothers and one sister) so this will be interesting. Everyone is bringing something and I am making the roast pig.

Fun will be had by all!

Let's celebrate the small successes in life. Head on over to Faith and Family LIVE to be inspired!!

Blessings and Grace,
Mary

Labels: