always check your switches...

This past weekend we were blessed with some wonderful company on Saturday night. The conversation was loud, constant and filled with waves upon waves of laughter. The blender was busy creating yummy margaritas which fueled even more laughter! By the end of the night everyone was very happy.

VERY early the next morning, I was preparing Courtney's formula. The blender was filled with lots of yummy nutritious ingredients for my sweet girl soooooo...

I flipped the switch...
...and...well...


the blender was still set...


to make frozen margaritas...


as I yelled for my hubby (screamed more like it)


the formula went EVERYWHERE!!
(only a blogger would stop amidst the insanity of the moment , grab her camera and snap away!)

And what did my wonderful sweet and supportive former Navy flyboy spouse say when he finally arrived (so happy I wasn't bleeding or I would have been dead he moved so quickly) in the kitchen...

"Um sweetheart" he said trying and failing miserably to control the laughter in his voice. "You always check your switches before running any kind of machinery."

Nice!

Inside my Head "Of course I being the superior minded woman ALWAYS put things back the way I found them, switches back to normal, this way it's ready for the next person to use!"


Hey don't judge me for what was going through my mind, that's just plain rude.


The question your dying to ask is Did I say that out loud? Nope, not me. I was a good girl. I was kind generous and an extremely forgiving wife.

I said:
"Yes Dear" ( of course they came out in a tiny little squeak but I STILL said them!)

The bonus of this lovely little experience, my cabinets and floor are now spotless!

Blessing and Grace,
Mary

Labels: