small successes (vol.30)...

FaithButton
"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."
Danielle Bean @ Faith and Family LIVE!

1.
It feels good to be back online this week. I consider this my first success. It's time to get back into a normal rhythm with life. Courtney's health issues will always be challenging. I need to work on having a more even response to these ups and downs.

2.
The family has been saying the Divine Mercy Novena since Good Friday. This has always been a powerful Novena for our family and boy could we use some serious answer to prayer. God is in control and I need to stop being such a horrible back seat driver!

3.
I stepped outside my comfort zone and am preparing my household for some big changes that are long overdue. I am calling it an "Extreme Life Makeover". Stay tuned to see what's going on.
(I know. I am a total DRAMA Queen but you're intrigued. I can tell.)

Head on over to Faith and Family LIVE! to be inspired by some fantastic woman. These successes come one at a time, so don't give up. Keep walking one step at a time!

Blessings and Grace,
Mary

Labels: