small successes (vol.38)...

FaithButton

"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."
Danielle Bean @ Faith and Family LIVE!

1.
I have successfully thrown off the gloom and doom attitude of the past 48 hours, thank you Jesus! I apologize for emotionally vomiting all over cyberspace. Yikes I can be intense sometimes!
So, I raise my coffee cup in salute to moving forward and staying in a positive mental space because otherwise I will need meds...lots of meds!

2.
We cleaned out the garage! It was an amazing day and yes, I am still married!

3.
We are on day five of Courtney's Novena. Servant of God, Father Vincent Capodanno has been working hard for our girl. I thank everyone who has been praying for my family! You will never know how much it has meant to us.

Head on over to FaithandFamilyLIVE! to read more successes. Let's encourage and support one another!

Blessings and Grace.
Mary

Labels: ,