small successes (vol.41)...

FaithButton
"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."
Danielle Bean @ Faith and Family LIVE!

1.
It's HOT here in the mid-Atlantic. The humidity is high and the heat index hit 100 the other day. Heat and the menopausal woman are NOT the best combo in this house to say the least!

My success...I didn't complain (that particular day anyway LOL!) and I made a lovely quinoa salad with veggies that hit the spot for something cool and refreshing for dinner that met the dietary needs the family.

2. 
I have read the daily readings 3 out 4 days this week. I didn't realize how far I had fallen in my daily prayer and meditation time until I open my book and saw that it had been three WEEKS since I had read the scriptures. Not good! No wonder things have been so challenging lately. Yikes!

3. 
Summer vacation officially begins today in my house and I realized this morning that I don't really have a plan yet. Just a huge to do list for the next 10 weeks. No success here other than the recognition that I need a new daily plan and fast. Maybe that will be a success next week. I can hope and pray!

Head on over to FaithandFamilyLIVE! to read more successes. Let's encourage and support one another!

Blessings and Grace.
Mary

Labels: