streams...

Sunday night and I am curled up on the sofa with Courtney...She smells like a citrus bowl with freshly washed hair and a huge smile on her face...HGTV is on and we are watching Design Star...I think I want to paint to living room something in the yellow family...I am feeling inspired to try something different...ummm...I don't think purple walls will ever make their way into my home...do these people NOT get the definition of UGLY!...maybe I will hold off on the bold color choices...Courtney is trying to help me type...Jonathan needs clean underwear for tomorrow...instructions have been given on where the washing machine is located in the house...I have proof he knows how to use it...he used it last week to wash jeans to meet his "friend" at the movies...husband wants to know what's for dinner TOMORROW night...seriously...it's my day of rest people...I just fed you...I'll decide that in the a.m...now has brought his day timer into the living room to "compare" calenders for the week...if i just keep typing maybe he will go away and I can still pretend it's SUNDAY my day of rest...he's not going away...sigh...so I must say good night...see you tomorrow!

Labels: