why God made margarita's...

In the Last 24 Hours I have waited on hold for 22 minutes to make a gastro appointment...finally get a human on the line and the power goes out ending my call...10 minutes later the power comes back on...I try again, this time I only wait five minutes...I get a human on the line...Courtney goes into a six minute seizure effectively ending my call...the power goes out again...30 minutes later the power comes back on...the phone rings...lovely receptionist calling back to make gastro appointment...only I discover I had made one two weeks prior...totally forgot about it proving that I am slowly losing my mind...power goes out again...after 45 minutes house begins to feel like a hothouse...we head to the mall and air-conditioning...on the way to mall call a friend seeing if they have power having just realized that the mall does not have an appropriate place to change Court's diaper...friend LOVES me and we head to her house instead...spend several hours in a nice cool house being fed and cared for...came back home to POWER...YEA!!...wake up begin again...pancakes burn...bathroom cleaning...office de-cluttering and cleaning...blind breaks while dusting falling dramatically hitting me on the shoulder...bruise now present...kitchen floor scrubbing...empty refrigerator...off to the grocery store...short intense rain shower comes through while on my way to car carrying groceries...soaked...close the car door, rain stops...see rainbow as I'm driving home really, really wet...once home discover poison ivy on #1 son...small panic...find calamine lotion...apply...realize that I left a pot on stove with boiling water to make quinoa while looking for and applying lotion...no water left...pot is destroyed...I give up!!

This is why God made margarita's!!

Cheers!!

Labels: