deep conversations...

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.  I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."  
~Mother Teresa


These young sprites are my heart. They look so serious in this picture. Like they are kindred spirits sharing the same journey. I suppose they are in one way and yet their paths are so different. They fill my life with such joy and laughter and at other times great sorrow. Children are a gift from God. They stretch you in ways you didn't think were possible and sometimes you think you might break.

This has lead to many deep conversations with God lately over the how's and why's of my current circumstances. Today my heart is troubled and clouded with so many questions and all of them seek one answer. 

To find peace in this place my Lord has brought me to. To trust once more in His plan and to rejoice that He trusts me so much.

Courtney has lost two pounds and I am at a complete loss as to how this is even possible. Frustration doesn't come close to what I feel at this point. Jonathan is facing some serious life challenges right now and could use some support. So, if you think about it today, could you send a little prayer our way. I would be eternally grateful.

I am humbled that you stopped by my little piece of cyber space. May your day be filled with His grace and wonder. 

Blessings, 
Mary

Labels: