small successes (vol.46)...

FaithButton
"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."
Danielle Bean @ Faith and Family LIVE!

1.
As this is posted, I will be in Orlando, Florida attending a writing convention. This is a huge success for me since I did not think I would be able to attend given the current economic climate. Thanks to my families willingness to being extra frugal for the last nine months AND my husbands generous gift of frequent flyer miles, I am able to attend. This is a shared success to say the least.

Please say a prayer that as I step out into the culture I am able to represent my faith well. It's not easy all the time when surrounded by people who do not believe as I do.

2.
I have had only ONE major freakout this week leading up to my leaving. That is a huge success in my eyes. I do not leave my family very often and when I do I try very hard to make sure things are as easy for them as possible while I am gone. Caring for Court is a joy but very challenging at times with so many details to attend to.

Please keep them in your prayers while I am gone as well. No medical emergencies would be a fabulous thing!

3.
I can't think of anything else right now other than to say thank you to each of you who stop in each week and share a piece of your life with me. I do enjoy getting to know you even if it's through a computer screen.
Have an awesome week!


Blessings and Grace.
Mary

Labels: