saturday evening blog post (vol.4)


It's the first Saturday of the month which means it's time for a Saturday Evening Blog Post hosted by the lovely Elizabeth Esther. You should head on over and read some of the entries. It's always fun to find a new voice her in cyberspace.

It's been a month of ups and downs in my world so I wasn't really sure which post to offer up. Then I checked my email and decided right then and there what I would do. When I wrote "On the Edge of Nowhere" very late one Friday night, I had no idea how it would resonate with so many of you who read this blog.

Over the years I have fallen into a very familiar trap of comparisonitis. It's a common condition among Mom's where we compare lives, body size and shape, children's progress, resources, etc... It has taken me a long time to realize that my life does not look like anyone elses and it's never going to. God has really shown me in the last year that my journey is as unique to me as yours is to you. That's the way it was meant to be.

We are to encourage and support one another through this journey of life not compare or be jealous of what another may or may not have. I am still receiving email about this post. Amazing.

So lesson learned...love your life, live your life and trust in God's plan for your life. We cannot even imagine what He has in store for us. Just think of the adventure!

If your new to Passionate Perseverance, leave a comment. I would love to meet you!

Blessings,
Mary

Labels: