small successes (vol.47)...

FaithButton
"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."
Danielle Bean @ Faith and Family LIVE!

1.
Thank you so much for ALL of your prayers. My conference went really well and I learned so much. God is good all the time especially when we step outside our box. Now to take what I learned and turn it into what God wants me to.

2.
I washed and folded ALL the laundry and put it away...IN ONE DAY!! Oh yeah baby, fear me, my inner Martha Stewart is back and she is ready to rock!

3.
I have stayed on track with the exercise and proper food portions. It's the best feeling in the world to open my closet and find that things no longer fit because they are too BIG!
WOOHOO!
Now to keep going and not give up. That's the hard part. The Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch that I enjoyed immensely last night...we'll just ignore that! Ha!


Blessings and Grace.
Mary

Labels: