small successes (vol.48)...

FaithButton
"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."
Danielle Bean @ Faith and Family LIVE!

1.
It's HOT! I mean sweaty, sticky, oppressive, can't take a deep breath without burning my insides HOT! My success...I am only complaining to you.
I know, don't you feel loved!

2.
I went to the mall for some back to school shopping and stuck to the list which for a shopping freak like me is a dagnapit miracle!
However,
Could someone please to explain to me the necessity of "jeggings"?
All I can think of is denim sausage casings...so NOT attractive!

3.
I have been much more diligent about my time online. I can get lost in cyberspace way too quickly. It's quite sad actually, so easily distracted. I have stuck to my guns and it is paying off. Now to do it again next week.
Ugh! You know how I feel about self-discipline.

Bonus:
Only one more day to enter my contest to win a complete set of Regina Doman's "Fairy Tale" Novels signed by the author herself!
Check out the details here. 
The drawing is tomorrow so don't delay!!

Blessings and Grace.
Mary

Labels: