let the celebration begin...

two of my favorite cookbooks...for you!
Well My Dear Readers,
Today marks my third blogiversary! Oh what fun this has been for me over these past few years. I am so honored that you stop in and say hello on a regular basis. I appreciate your comments and emails but most especially your prayers for me and my family. You all are the very best...truly!

So to celebrate, I decided a few giveaways were in order. So for the next three days I will post three questions for you to answer in the comment section. With each answer you will be entered into the drawing for that day. One answer = one entry, three answers = three entries.

I will leave all three posts up for an extra day and draw the winners on Monday, November 1, All Saints Day. Please spread the word on facebook and twitter. It's always nice to meet new people so let's really get the conversation going here.

Today we're talking about the family table. The prize for today are brand new copies of two of my favorite cookbooks; Everyday Italian by Giada deLaurentis and The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook by Ina Garten. I have really enjoyed cooking from these books. The ingredients are easy to find in your local grocery store and the directions are clear and simple to follow. These are great books for beginners in the kitchen or the more seasoned home cook. The finished product will astound you with the bold flavors and absolute yumminess. I promise!


Here are the questions:
1. What is your favorite food memory? 
2. What is your favorite condiment to use on your food and why?
3. What kitchen/cooking skill would you like to learn?


There you have it. I am looking forward to your comments. Remember you have until Monday at 6 a.m. to comment! Make sure if you leave a way for me to contact you (in case your the winner)


Celebrate good times...come on!!
Mary

Labels: