streams of insanity...

too much on my plate these days. I feel like I have no time to breathe, dream, write, connect with another human being. I am running from one place to another barely acknowledging any other humans before moving on again. This is beyond frustrating and totally my own fault due to my inability to say no over the last several months which just adds to the frustration. Fall keeps teasing me being present one day and gone the next. Courtney continues to challenge the docs with her weight loss/gain and Jonathan pushes forward in his college journey. Jerry is working, working, working and I am just trying to keep the home fires burning. Of course I can't even see the home fires through the dust and disorganization but I have a desperate desire to set things right and enjoy some peace and tranquility. things here will be slow since I can barely string two sentences together these days.

maybe by spring...

Labels: