menu plan for 1/10 - 1/16

This week we are simplifying things in the kitchen. I have a HUGE event I am helping to cater on Saturday so my oven and kitchen time will be dedicated to that beginning on Thursday. 

leftover Brazilian Stew w/Rice
(I will post this recipe on Tasty Tuesday)

Lentil Soup
recipe from Giada de Laurentis
Fettuccine w/Chicken and Asparagus
from the freezer meal stash

Chicken Parmesan w/Brown Rice & Veggie's
from the freezer meal stash

Friday and Saturday
On Friday dinner with friends at there house. All we need to bring is ourselves. 
On Saturday we will be at a reception for dinner. 

By Sunday there will be leftovers galore so we will clean out the fridge for the coming week. If there are too few then I will make omelets for dinner. 

Check out these other inspired menu's over at I'm An Organized Junkie.


Labels: