how i know my husband love's me...

he got up early this morning made me tea and brought it to me...he helped with miss courtney who decided that she didn't want to wear a sweater today...kept me on schedule to make sure we got a parking spot for mass...did the grocery store run so I wouldn't have to...he threw me out of the kitchen when we returned from mass...spent the next three hours cooking ribs, baked beans and cole slaw...while I wrote, answered emails and read...then he stole his bride away surprising her by purchasing a shiny new laptop to replace the one that died last weekend...he came home and set up the new laptop...then continued to love the ribs so that when they were served two hours later they fell off the bone and made his bride swoon...he is cheering for her team of green and gold...go packers...now he is making coffee to go with the coconut cream pie...that man loves me somethin awful and I love him right back...

this is what love looks like...EPIC LOVE!!

Labels: