small successes ~ vol. 61

FaithButton


"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

I cannot believe it has been TWO months since I have participated in Small Successes!! Wow! So it's time to get back in the game. So here we go...

1.
I have actually gotten up at 5 a.m. well before the family for the last two weeks to pray and read the daily scriptures. It has been the absolute BEST thing for helping me to maintain my sense of humor and perspective during the tornado insanity that is my current state of life. It has been fascinating to see what God has to say about some things I have been bringing to his attention lately. I have truly come to understand the concept that when we pray we are talking to God. When we read scripture, God is speaking to us. Boy does he have a LOT to say!

2.
My workout time has been severely hindered lately by schedule and health issues so that's a fail. So, I have made more of an effort in the food department so I don't gain back what I have already lost. I made a lovely salmon spinach salad today that was just plain yummy. I hope to get back into my regular exercise schedule next week.

3.
I am writing again on the memoir. I am happy to be finally moving forward. I will finish...I will!


Blessings and Grace.
Mary

Labels: