sugar+coffee=joy...

long week this week...I fear I say that every week...hubby is making breakfast this cold February morning...the wind is speaking to me with a ferocious voice...I miss my happy Spring weather...I want to plant my garden...need to finish planning my garden...the nursery on a Saturday morning is very scary...maybe I will wait...waiting seems prudent since there may be more SNOW this week...Argh...I am so over the snow thing...SO over it...Court needs a bath...her curls will be so happy...an early morning visit from a sweet friend will bring joy and laughter and COFFEE!!!...I need coffee...LOTS of coffee...with cream and sugar...that's what makes the coffee so yummy...so very yummy...then it's time to work...there is an insurmountable pile of editing to do...bigger pile of writing to accomplish...even BIGGER pile of sewing and quilting waiting...it's only 8:17 a.m...I am already overwhelmed...I need coffee...things are better with coffee...it's my secret superpower...with coffee I can do anything...I think...well maybe not EVERYthing...need to stop typing and get ready for joy to arrive...and share my coffee...but only if she brings donuts...cause they are like the wonder twins...Wonder twin powers ACTIVATE!...sugar+coffee=joy!
Happy Saturday!

Labels: