mary's book basket ~ "the deepest waters" by dan walsh


This is the first the first time I have read author Dan Walsh and I must say I really enjoyed it. This was a powerful a story of courage and tenacity. John and Laura Foster's will to survive, no matter what they must endure moves the reader from page to page, cheering them on not give up and trust that God has their back. 


The fact that is it inspired by true events made the read even more intriguing to me. The depth of emotion the characters display moved me throughout. The grief, the questioning, the trust...nothing to overwhelming or soap opera like. All of it felt very real to me. Mr. Walsh has also done a marvelous job with his pacing throughout the novel. I read this book in two days. If it weren't for the fact I had to sleep, it would have been done in one! I just could not put it down. I had to know what happened.


If your looking for an uplifting, emotional read...look no further than The Deepest Waters by Dan Walsh. You won't be disappointed. 


Happy Reading, 
Mary

Labels: