{pretty. happy. funny. real} #3


~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
Every Thursday, here at Like Mother, Like Daughter!

{pretty}
sorry no flowers this week...just my favorite 18 year old...
Miss Courtney...the prettiest blond I know!
{happy}
This is my Goddaughter Lilly who recently turned four.
Is there anything happier than a little princess on her birthday??
I think not!!
I love the look on Jman's face as he is making the family's favorite cookies
...happy, happy, happy!
Yes, the way to a man's heart IS through his stomach...LOL!
{funny}
I have NO idea what mischief these two are plotting...you never know in my house...LOL!
MIss Lilly listening to Cinderella sing. I laugh every time I see this picture.
She is just the best!
{real}
Alas not everything is beautiful here in my home...
the laundry is VERY real...sigh
Just keeping it real here at Passionate Perseverance! LOL!
Happy Thursday, 
Mary

Labels: ,