friday stream of consciousness...

IT'S FRIDAY, Friday, Friday....I am starting a conga line...wanna join in?...J-man got a job...wahoooo...it's selling frozen custard...wahooo...my weight watchers plans are in jeopardy...not really but I hope he doesn't bring home too many freebies...could be bad...J-man has a job!!...wahoooo...back to the conga line...my honey is still working on things for his future employment but there is hope on the horizon...hope is a good thing isn't it?...it's what gets me up every morning...hope that today is a better day...and today it WAS true...it was a better day...better now that I have had a little lime in the coconut and added a little rum...it's Friday!...I am really excited for the weekend...I am cleaning my house from top to bottom...yep, you read that right...I am cleaning and I am excited about it...no, I have not had THAT much rum...I am just in a place where I need a little re-org and household re-boot...God is cooperating by bringing loads of rain...this way I am not tempted to run away from home for the day...so I will be dusting, scrubbing, vacuuming, moving furniture, deep cleaning from top to bottom...can u see me?...I am doing the cleaning happy dance...it looks a little like a conga line...wannna join me?

Labels: