{pretty. happy. funny. real} - #6


~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
Every Thursday, here at Like Mother, Like Daughter!

{pretty}
This is from my "Julia Child" rose bush in the front yard.
It is my favorite and so stunningly beautiful!
{happy}
Anytime I can get my Courtney to smile is a happy day for me!
They are a precious commodity.
{funny} #1
Daddy is trying to convince Miss Courtney that it is time for bed.
She is having none of it. I always laugh when Court uses 
this expression with us. It's like she's saying 
"I don't think so Daddy."
{funny} #2
They always make up after a quarrel. LOL! Courtney will do anything
for Daddy's kisses...even go to bed!
{real}
I slipped away for an hour or two the other day to do some writing/editing.
In order to concentrate a blueberry muffin and latte are required! 

Labels: ,