oh sweet sunday...

so much going on today...Corpus Christi Sunday filled with lots of pomp and circumstance...a Eucharistic procession through our town from one church to another...smells and bells and my daddy used to say...it was a bit challenging for the family to remain together since Miss Courtney can't be out in the sun for too long...so daddy kept her in the shade and waited and the end point while J-man and I walked in the procession...it's a profoundly Catholic moment...celebrating the source and summit of our faith...I didn't even  mind the bright sunshine and accompanying heat...God provided a breeze at the right time...every time...He is good that way...now I am home in the AC...another one of God's miracles...dinner is done and the boys are doing the dishes...I love when the boys do the dishes...it allows time for me to contemplate dessert on this great feast day...I'm thinking chocolate...or maybe coconut...it's Sunday...there are no calories...did I mention I LOVE Sunday's...

Labels: