it's HOT!

it's HOT here on the East Coast...is it HOT where you are?...I can't wait for Fall...crisp air and cool porch sitting...right now my brain is fried...like an egg on a summer sidewalk...fried...it's like the heat just sucks all the energy out of me...I get grumpy and spend an inordinate amount of time standing in front of my freezer...I can't wait for Fall...apple cider and warm sweaters, football games and tailgating...it's really, really HOT!

Things here are HOT and hopping with Miss Courtney's new feeding schedule. So the posting is very light right now with tube feedings every two hours added to my summer school schedule. I hope to have a few new posts up this weekend. I appreciate your patience. You guys are the best readers...truly you are.

Did I mention it was HOT! Stay cool and support your local frozen diary establishment...it's HOT out there!

Labels: