saturdays...

coffee brought by my sweet husband...easy morning of planning and list making...a new pancake recipe filled with ripe blueberries...grocery shopping ALONE with my honey...better than dinner and a movie...a quick trip to the book store...so many books...so little time...home with sweet Court reading some of her favorites...never take a sweet smile from this special girl for granted...#1 son comes home with good news...so cool to see him succeeding one step at a time...it's hot...really hot and humid and muggy and hot...fresh flowers set on the table bringing color to my afternoon...vegetables from the garden to grace our dinner table...the boys go off to a summer movie matinee...out in the hot, humid, muggy hot afternoon...I think I might sew but then I decide that maybe the girls should have a movie date too...so Miss Court and I  watch old movies and snuggle...I LOVE Jan Arthur...praising God for air conditioning on Saturday in July...sharing a light supper followed by cold ice cream...reminding me of my Mom's favorite summer treat when I was young...root beer floats...ahhh summer...your too hot for me...how I look forward to fall...

Labels: